Thursday, September 10, 2009
Getting more real
A friend told me to relax and just "blog" on my blog!!! Why am I doing this? My husband went through severe depression (again) for 1 1/2 years. I made it through! However, when my husband got better...I crashed! What was that all about? It was hard for me to find help and answers. I have since learned that I gave so much as his caregiver...without taking care of myself...that my body and mind and emotions were empty and dried up and I was crying for help. It is taking me a while to get my healthy self back. I just thought I would write about some of my learning experiences so someone else might be helped. I have actually put together 10 support group sessions that I will be leading in September-November. I want to share that information on my blog as well...to see if I have what it takes to help caregivers be healthy themselves. That's my story for today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment